You Will Need Only 2 Ingredients To Prepare This Perfect Gel For Removing Stretch Marks, Aging Spots, Acne, Scars And Sunburns
You probably have already heard a lot about the health benefits of coconut oil and Aloe Vera gel, but when it comes to skin problems you just can’t imagine a more perfect combination than the one that these two ingredients are making.
There are plenty of beauty products that are using coconut oil and Aloe Vera in their composition. Usually they are used one by one, but can you guess what will happen when you combine them in a powerful blend?
Aloe Vera is highly effective in:
• treating sunburns
• treating stretch marks, scars, aging spots and acne
• soothing skin allergies and irritated skin
• rejuvenating and hydrating the skin
Coconut oil can be used as:
• pure natural moisturizer that slows the aging of the skin
• antibacterial and antifungal assistant
• lotion for dry skin
• oil that makes the skin glowing naturally
To make this awesome gel you’ll need:
• 1/3 cup of Aloe Vera gel (pure)
• ½ cup of organic, solid coconut oil
• essential oil (vanilla, lavender, rose-let the choice be yours)
Method of preparation:
Mix the coconut oil with Aloe Vera gel in a small bowl. Mix well for about 10 minutes until the mixture becomes a thick, light-colored cream. Then, add a few drops of essential oil of your choice.
Transfer the cream in a small glass jar with a lid and store it in a room temperature.
Directions for usage:
Apply the cream onto your skin, the same way you are applying a body lotion. But, it will be more efficient if applied right after showering, because then the skin is moist and the skin pores are open.