Whiten Your Yellow Teeth Naturally With Effective Home Remedies
Teeth may become yellow because of aging, hereditary factors, excessive consumption of coffee, tea, cigarettes and alcohol and poor dental hygiene. Also, high doses of antibiotics, improper metabolism and infections can contribute to the discoloring of teeth.
If you want to get rid of yellow teeth, try these natural remedies that are shown to be effective and most of them are already in your kitchen.
1. Baking Soda
This is one of the best products that you can use to whiten yellow teeth. It helps remove plaque and make your teeth whites shine.
• Mix a 1/4 tsp of baking soda with a little toothpaste. Once or twice a week, brush your teeth with this mixture and afterwards rinse with warm water.
• You can also combine lemon juice with baking soda .
• You can create your own whitening mouthwash by blending 1 tbsp of baking soda and 2 tsp of hydrogen peroxide in a cup of cold water. Wash your mouth with this 2-3 times per day.
2. Orange Peel
Rubbing fresh orange peel on your teeth can reduce the yellow tinge that has accumulated on your teeth.
1. Every night before bedtime rub some fresh orange peel on your teeth. The calcium and vitamin C in the orange peel will destroy the microorganisms during the night.
2. Do this for a couple of weeks and you will see positive results.
Lemon is a strong bleaching agent and can help remove the yellow discoloration of the teeth. Actually, gargling with lemon juice and rubbing the teeth with lemon peel is one of the most effective ways to make your teeth shine white.
1. Mix some salt and some lemon juice.
2. Apply the mixture on the stains on your teeth and rub the paste over your gums and teeth. Leave it on for 2-3 minutes and then wash your mouth well with water.
3. Do this two times a day for about 2 weeks to remove tartar and the yellow tinge.
4. Holy Basil
Holy basil has whitening properties and can protect your teeth from periodontal disease.
• Grind some dry basil leaves to get a powder. Mix it with your regular toothpaste and clean your teeth.
• You can also make a paste of mustard oil and holy basil leaves and then brush your teeth with it.
Salt is one of the essential dental cleansing agents.
• You can use salt regularly every morning instead of toothpaste.
• You can mix baking soda and common salt and gently rub it on the teeth.
Just be careful when you use salt as it can harm your tooth enamel and gums if used roughly.
Eating an apple can scrub your teeth and make them whiter.
1. Simply eat one or two apples each day to get rid of yellow stains on your teeth.
Charcoal is an excellent home remedy for treating yellow teeth. Charcoal contains a dominant crystal-based chemical that helps whiten teeth.
1. Add some charcoal powder to your regular toothpaste and smoothly brush your teeth.
2. You should do this two times a day to make your teeth sparkling white.