This Is What Happens To Your Body If You Eat 2 Dark Spotted Bananas Every Day For A Month
Bananas are perhaps most under-rated fruits. But the fact is they are super tasty, full of vitamins, nutrients, fiber and natural sugars like fructose and sucrose.
In the U.S, every year bananas are the most consumed fruit, even more than apples and oranges.
If we keep the bananas for some time, they develop brown spots. Many people think the bananas are rotten when they have brown spots.
But, the darker spots a banana have, it is healthier. When bananas have dark spots, they contain more TNF. TNF is Tumor Necrosis Factor, a substance which fights cancer and other abnormal cells in the body.
TNF assists in communication between the cells of our immune system and guides their movement toward inflamed of infected areas in the body. Studies have researched that the TNF inhibit the tumor cells and their growth and spreading. All this in combination with the big amount of antioxidants found in bananas, strengthens our immune system and increases white blood cells.
So, next time, don’t avoid the banana with the brown spots, instead eat it and give your body extra energy and health boost.
Besides these health benefits, bananas have other benefits too. Below, we will present some of them:
1. Heartburn– Bananas can provide relief from acid reflux and heartburn. All you have to do is to eat one banana and it will immediately bring you relief and minimize the heartburn symptoms.
2. Blood Pressure– Bananas are high in potassium and low in sodium which helps in reducing the blood pressure and protect from heart attack.
3. Energy– The low glycemic carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins, support the body to increase the endurance, and the potassium prevents the muscle cramps. That’s why eating a banana before workout is great choice for supplying your body with the needed energy.
4. Anemia– Bananas are rich in dietary iron, which stimulates hemoglobin and red blood cell production and support the blood supply.
5. Ulcers– If you suffer from ulcers you can eat a banana without a worry. Their soft, smooth, mushy texture protects the stomach lining against irritation and corrosive acids.
6. Depression– Bananas also contain high levels of tryptophan, when consumed our body convert it into serotonin. We all know serotonin is a brain neurotransmitter, which makes us feel relaxed, happy and improves mood.
7. Constipation– Bananas have enough fiber to stimulate bowel movements and to provide relief from constipation.
8. Nerves or PMS– If you are feeling stressed or moody, eat a banana. Bananas are rich in B vitamins, so they can calm the nervous system and improve your mood. Also bananas will regulate the blood sugar.
9. Temperature Control– If you eat banana on a hot day, it will cool you off, because it lowers your body temperature. This also helps, if you have a fever.