This All-In-1 Ginger Tea Recipe Dissolves Kidney Stones, Cleanses The Liver And Kills Cancer Cells
Ginger is one of super foods that have an amazing ability to reduce inflammation, enhance immunity and improve digestion.
Ginger is rich in several essential oils that give its well defined flavor and aroma: shogaols, gingerols and zingerone. These oils are strong anti-viral, anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial agents.
Ginger root stimulates healthy digestion, treats asthma, relieves pain, boosts immunity, aids in cardiovascular health and much more.
Benefits of Ginger Tea
• Ginger is an effective remedy for flu, common cold, headaches and sore muscles. Because of its unique substances, ginger is able to stop pain (it precludes prostaglandins to send an inflammatory response).
• Constant consumption of ginger tea boosts the immune system. Ginger’s high amounts of antioxidants strengthen the immunity and help the body to fight off infections.
• Ginger also breaks down fat deposits which block arteries, and just one cup of ginger tea daily will minimize the chances of a stroke.
• Because of the warming properties, ginger improves the blood circulation. And, increased blood flow can improve delivery of oxygen, vitamins and minerals to the body’s cells.
• Ginger tea destroys the virus which causes influenza, common colds and cold sores.
How to Make Ginger Tea
• 1/4 tsp ground ginger
• 1 cup water
• 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
• Raw organic honey, for better taste
• Coconut milk, for better taste
Method of Preparation:
In a boiling water, add the ginger and turmeric. Then, reduce the heat and let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
Mix in milk and serve it. For better taste you can add honey. Enjoy!