They Never Get Sick, Live Up To 100 Years and Don’t Know About Cancer. This Is Their Secret!
The healthiest and the happiest people live in the Northern part of Pakistan. This small population is called Hunza people.
The life of these people is not easy, but it is very simple.
Hunza people live off the rugged land and their diet is consisted of a native plants and cultivated vegetables and fruits like whole grains, but without pesticides, fertilizers, or any GMO.
They consume small amounts of meat and dairy products, like cheese and yogurt.
Their days are spent on farming, tending animals, housekeeping, cooking, caring for children, social events and sports. Their lives are focused on family and community. Hunza children are actually the best educated in Pakistan.
While the rate of unemployment is nearly 90% these people are generally happy.
That’s why sociologist has observed them, to discover their secret to a happy life.
The average length of life is 120 years, but there are individuals that lived to almost 150. This is unheard for any part of the world, except here.
Many Hunza women give birth at age of 65, the age when women are already in menopause.
Hunza people have adopted a life without fear and anxiety and unified with nature.
Very important part of Hunza culture is fasting. Apricots are one of their main foods. In their Valley they grow more than 50 varieties. In the spring, they fast for 2-4 months, drinking only juice from dried apricots. Apricots are sun dried in the summer, and stored for winter.
The apricot nutrition is really impressive with B-complex, vitamin A and C vitamins, iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, zinc and fiber. The apricot seed contains B17, which is known to prevent and also cure cancer.
Hunza’s traditional drink is a tea made from the plant Tumuru. The extract of this shrub is an effective anti-spasmodic and also regulate the blood sugar.
Every part of this plant is used: seed, the bark and fruits.
The stem for its hypoglycemic activity, the bark is used to clean teeth, while the fruits and seeds are used as an aromatic tonic for dyspepsia and fever. Also, an extract of the fruits is effective in expelling roundworms.
If this is not enough for convincing you why they live so long, let’s continue:
• Their land, air and water is almost zero polluted. The water used for drinking, cooking and bathing is actually snow run-off from the Himalayas, without fluoride or chlorine.
No chemicals or pesticides used in growing food. No chemicals used in the home. No plastic. No toxic waste.
• Their children are not vaccinated and they don’t get a serious illness or some neurological damage. But the children are very active physically, educated and supported.
• They don’t use TV or cell phones. All of the real life’s needs are covered and they don’t have a need for more.
• Hunza communities are constantly socially interactive, there is no depression or thoughts of isolation, but support from family and friends.
• They take only what they need and how much they need. No obesity. No chemicals in the food. No artificial colors, flavorings or preservatives. No hormones or antibiotics in the animal products. No refined sugar. No plastics from the packaging or leaching of metals.
• The Hunzas’ lifestyle is the total opposite of those of the West. That’s why they live healthier, longer and more content.