The Top 27 Alkaline Foods On The Planet (Consume More To Prevent Cancer, Obesity And Heart Disease)
Consuming fast food, processed food, GMOs and sugary treats we make our organisms acidic, even though they are preordained to be alkaline. These harming foods are changing pH values of our bodies to a terrifying extent.
So why are we going against the nature and prefer these foods?
Acidic pH values have a bad effect on the immune function.
That’s why is it very important to take alkaline foods and to keep your body healthy.
Here is the list of alkaline foods that must be on your daily menu.
Swiss chard is one of the powerful alkaline foods that protect the body from bacteria, viruses and free radicals.
This great cleanser has a great pH value which is 8.5! You must add it to your diet. Watermelons are also very good, because they consist of 92 % of water.
Immediately replace the wheat use with buckwheat. It will boost your energy, support the cardiovascular function and strengthen the heart.
Olive oil is super healthy and powerful food. It contains more monounsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E than any other food.
Flax seeds are high in fiber, highly alkaline and rich in vitamin E. Due to their anti-inflammatory properties they help reduce hot flashes in women during the menopause.
Other alkaline foods
• Alfalfa sprouts are rich in enzymes which provide normal hormonal balance
• Avocados are rich in monounsaturated fats that support heart
• Bananas are great alkaline foods
• Berries are full with antioxidants
• Broccoli reduces cholesterol
• Brussels sprouts have strong anti-cancer potential
• Carrots contain beta-carotene, which improves eyesight
• Cauliflower is a great substitute for bread
• Cucumber is 90 % water, and is good for the skin
• Garlic regulates blood pressure
• Grapes are rich in antioxidants and vitamins, and help with hypertension
• Grapefruit is rich in vitamins A and C
• Lemons are the greatest alkaline food. They prevent cough, colds and flu
• Mango cleanses colon
• Oranges protect against colds
• Parsley detoxifies intestines
• Papaya is great laxative that flushes toxins out of the colon
• Pineapple helps in weight loss
• Quinoa regulates blood sugar
• Sauerkraut with other fermented foods are good probiotics
• Seaweeds are full with iron and decrease acidity
• Spinach contains tons of vitamins