The Easiest Way To Make Your Own Shampoo That Is Free Of Toxic Chemicals
Most of the women end up frustrated each time they get their hands on a new bottle of shampoo. We all know that today’s shampoos are full of harmful chemicals that make your hair brittle and dry and irritate your scalp. The scalp also absorbs these chemicals and then get to the blood stream and your organs which can harm your overall health.
Today we will present you homemade shampoo recipe that will give you healthier, shiner and thicker hair.
These are some of the most dangerous chemicals found in most commercial shampoos.
• Fragrance – horrible damage can be done to your health by this ingredient that makes your shampoo smell wonderful. Brain fog, obesity, contact dermatitis, asthma and headaches are just some of the problem that can be triggered by the fragrance.
• Parabens – these toxic chemicals are connected to breast cancer. They are also related to reproductive damage and organ toxicity.
• PEG or Polyethylene – in order to make the shampoos creamy, this ingredient is added in these products. PEG is contaminated with ethylene oxide and 1,4 dioxine.
• SLES or Sodium Laureth Sulfate – this harmful toxin is associated with kidney failures and triggers cancer as well. When it gets to the body, it stays there for years.
• SLS or Soidum Lauryl Sulfate – Via the bloodstream, this, this chemical easily get to the organs. It causes kidney, brain and heart problems.
• 20 drops of essential oil (lemon, peppermint, rosemary, lavender)
• ¼ cup of castile soap (liquid)
• ¼ cup of coconut milk
You only have to place all the ingredients in a shampoo bottle and then shake very well.
This powerful shampoo significantly improves the health of your hair and scalp without putting your overall health at risk. Before applying the shampoo on your hair, do not forget to shake the bottle.