Swollen Legs Can Be A Very Unpleasant Experience-This Potent Tea Will Give You Relief In A Short Time
Swelling in your ankles and feet is called edema and it can be caused by many things from pregnancy to high blood pressure. Often it is an early symptom of poor blood circulation or venous insufficiency. This is a condition when your blood and fluids are having trouble moving back up your legs, so your feet, ankles and legs begin to swell.
Swelling in the legs on its own is not harmful, but can be unpleasant.
There are many causes why someone develops swollen legs. These are some of them:
• Menstrual cycle
• Excess body weight
• Consuming too much salt
• Prolonged standing or sitting
Anyway, there are some things you can do to relieve swelling of the legs:
• Do a little yoga
• Avoid wearing tight clothes
• Reduce salt intake in your diet
• Elevate those feet
• Drink more water
• Drink parsley tea
Drinking parsley tea is very effective in relieving swelling legs. Parsley is an excellent natural diuretic and will help you flush out the excess fluids that have been accumulated in the legs.
Parsley tea recipe
• Pick up fresh parsley both leaves and roots
• Chop the leaves and roots and mix them together
• In a ½ liter of water, put 5 tsp. of this herb and bring it to boil for a 5-6 minutes
• Let it sit for about 20 minutes
• When cooled, strain the tea and if desired squeeze a little bit lemon in it
Your homemade parsley tea is ready for drinking. It is recommended to drink this tea 3 times a day for best results.