Say Goodbye to Your Back Pain In 60 Seconds
Back pain often occurs in people who are spending too much time sitting or in people that don’t have physical activities. Lower back pain is particularly frequent among them.
This kind of pain can show up due to improper posture. But it can also be caused by stress or fatigue.
Here you can find a simple and quick exercise for getting rid of your back pain and it only takes 60 seconds. But, first here is one simple breathing exercise to help you relax your body and reduce the stress in the lower back area:
1. Sit down in some comfortable position. Close your eyes and relax.
2. With your tongue touch the front teeth.
3. Slowly inhale by counting to 4, hold your breath counting till 7 and exhale on 8 through your mouth. It’s good if you can release some noise while exhaling.
4. Repeat this exercise 3 more times.
The following exercise will release you from your pain in the back. All you have to do is to spare 60 seconds to perform it before going to bed:
1. Lie down on the floor on your stomach and hold your body with the forearms.
2. Slowly start lifting your upper body. Lift your head and remain like that for 8 seconds and then return to the basic position. Repeat this two times.
3. Lie on your back, bending your knees with your arms stretched next to your body. Start lifting your torso, hold for 8 seconds, and then return to the basic position. Repeat this several times.
4. Remain on your back. Bend your knees and hold them with your arms trying to keep them close to your chest. Remain in this position for 8 seconds and then get back to the initial position. Repeat the exercise a couple of times.