Remove Gallstones Naturally: Dr. Lai Chiu Nan’s Potent Remedy
Gallstones are crystalline concretions created within the gallbladder by an accumulation of bile components. Gallstones are actually very common. In most cases, they don’t cause any symptoms, but if a gallstone becomes captured inside the gallbladder it may cause intense abdominal pain, which is known as biliary colic.
Feeling bloated after a high fat meal is one of the symptoms of gallstones. It’s like you can’t digest the food well. And in more serious cases, you feel pain in the area of the liver.
This is Dr. Lai’s treatment and remedy:
1. For five days in a row, drink 4 glasses of apple juice each day. Or you can eat 4-5 apples instead. Apple juice helps soften the gallstones. During these five days, eat as usual.
2. On the sixth day, you’ll skip your dinner.
3. At 6 PM, in a glass of warm water, put 1 tsp of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) and drink it.
4. At 8 PM, do this again. Magnesium sulphate helps open the gallbladder ducts.
5. At 10 PM, make a mix of 1/2 cup olive or sesame oil and 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Drink the mixture. The oil will lubricate the stones to make their passage easier.
The next morning, it is most likely that you’ll notice green stones in your stools. Chiu Nan notes that he had experience where people were passing 40-50 or even 100 stones.