Remove Blackheads With One Simple And Effective Trick
We all want to have clear skin, but those little parasites called blackheads come in between our wishes. Blackheads are very small pimples with no skin on them, and because of that when they become exposed to air and moisture they oxidize and turn into brown-black color particles that are called as blackheads. I’m sure that you have heard about so many ways how to remove blackheads. In some cases blackheads are soft enough so they can be eliminated by scrubbing. But, some blackheads can be so difficult to remove. If you are prone to blackheads and looking for some method that is quick and painless, then you are at the right place. Here we are offering an effective DIY pack to get rid of blackheads!
This is what you need:
• mint toothpaste
• spoon to mix
• small bowl
• 2-3 ice cubes
1. Mix 1 tablespoon of salt with 2 tablespoons of toothpaste in a bowl.
2. Mix them well to get a nice paste.
3. Apply the paste on your nose and leave it for about 5 minutes to dry.
4. After 5 minutes, put some water on your nose and massage it gently in circular motion.
5. When your nose is clean, rub an ice cube on your nose. This is good to close the pores.
6. At the end dry your nose. Here it is, your nose is clean now.
Why This Works:
Salt is a natural antibacterial agent and helps defoliate the skin. Salt can never dissolve in toothpaste and therefore, this is the best combination.
Mint in the toothpaste works in the way to open your pores and kill any bacteria. Toothpaste deep cleans the pores and plucks out the blackheads.
• Your nose might turn up red, but the redness will disappear after a short time.
• Those who have dry skin should use a moisturizer after the treatment.
• It is very important to do the massaging very gently.