Natural Treatments To Help Prevent Wrinkles On The Hands and Neck
The early appearing of wrinkles is one of the highest fears of women today. Frequent exposure to the sun and environmental pollutants negatively affect our skin, causing dark spots and other marks of premature aging.
Hands and neck are often overlooked when taking some treatments against skin aging. Both of these body parts are covered with a gentle, delicate skin and if they don’t receive the proper nutrients, they can become weakened and stretched more easily.
Even though, at some point of our life we must learn how to accept all those physical changes that come with aging, there are some treatments that may help slow their appearance and keep you looking younger longer.
These are the most effective treatments to prevent wrinkles on the hands and neck:
1. Milk and honey treatment
Both of these products have amazing skin care properties known since the ancient times. Milk contributes to deep cleaning of the skin, helping in the removal of dark spots and dead. Meanwhile, honey is best known natural agent for hydration and regeneration of the skin.
• ½ cup milk
• 2 tbsp honey
• 1 tsp sugar
• Combine the milk with sugar and apply the mixture on the neck, chest and hands.
• Let it stand for 20 minutes and then apply a thin layer of honey. Leave it for 20 minutes more and then rinse with warm water.
• Follow this procedure once or two times a week.
2. Olive oil treatment
Olive oil is high in antioxidants and essential fatty acids which makes it an excellent tool against the aging signs. It has the ability to stop the activity of the free radicals on the skin and to moisturize and improve its elasticity.
• 125 ml extra virgin olive oil
• 1 tbsp sugar
• Mix the olive oil and sugar and apply the mixture on your neck, chest and hands with gentle circular movements.
• Leave it on for 30 minutes and then rinse off with cold water.
3. Papaya treatment
Papaya is an amazingly beneficial fruit for health and skin. If you consume it regularly, it helps remove toxins from the organism and slows down the aging process. When applied directly on the skin, papaya can hydrate the skin and reduce the harmful effects of the free radicals. That’s why its frequent use is a good way to prevent the early wrinkle appearance.
• 1 tbsp rolled oats
• 1 slice of ripe papaya
• In a small bowl mashed slice of ripe papaya and add the oats to make a paste.
• Apply the mixture on your neck and leave it for 20 minutes.
• The rest of the blend can be used for massaging your hands.