Mix These Ingredients And Say Goodbye To Rhinitis, Sinusitis, Phlegm, Flu, And More…
Sinusitis is a condition that happens when the lining of the sinuses is inflamed. Normally they are filled with air. When there is blockage, sinuses are filled with fluid (viruses, bacteria, fungi) and germs, and can lead to infection.
Conditions that can cause blockage of the sinus are: common cold, deviated septum (it is a shift in the nasal cavity), nasal polyps (growths in that lining) or allergic rhinitis (it is swelling of the nose lining).
Types of Sinusitis
• Acute: Symptoms are stuffy, runny nose and facial pain. This pain begins suddenly and last 10-14 days. In worst cases, it lasts around 4 weeks.
• Sub-acute: Inflammation of sinus lasts for 4-8 weeks.
• Chronic: Sinus inflammation last 8 weeks or longer.
• Recurrent: It has several attacks in a year.
The sinusitis treatment includes using of an antibiotic, that actually can provide effects, but on a short- time. We know that using antibiotics on a long term can have numerous side-effects.
In this case the best option is to try natural remedies.
For that purpose, today, we will share a natural remedy for sinusitis, which is completely safe and very effective.
The main ingredient is ACV, which is known for its richness of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and fiber.
The preparing instructions are below:
• ¼ cup apple cider vinegar (organic)
• ½ cup coconut water(organic)
• 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
• 1 lemon, freshly squeezed(organic)
• 1 tablespoon raw organic honey
In a pan, warm the coconut water and pour it into a cup. Add the ACV and stir well.
Leave it to cool, and add the cayenne pepper and the honey. Stir well again, and add the lemon juice. Stir once again.
Consume this beverage every day before breakfast, on an empty stomach and in the evening, before bed. Use it until the infection is treated.