Many Benefits and Uses of the Coconut Oil Miracle
There is a host of health benefits linked to the Coconut Oil usage. It can also be used to make the salves and suntan lotions. In cooking coconut oil can replace butter.
People from many different cultures, languages, races and religions, from around the globe have admired the coconut as a valued source of both medicine and food. For thousands of years products from coconut have held a valuable and respected place in local folk medicine.
Pacific Islanders were considering coconut oil to be the cure for all diseases. The coconut palm is so greatly valued by them that they call it “The Tree of Life.”
“The Coconut Oil Miracle”, the book from Dr. Fife explains how coconut oil promotes weight loss, protects against diabetes, heart disease, cancer, arthritis, stops premature skin aging, strengthens the immunity and improves digestion.
Many published studies show that coconut oil may provide a great range of health benefits. Below is a summarized list:
• Kills viruses that cause hepatitis C, influenza, herpes, measles, SARS, AIDS, and other diseases.
• Kills bacteria that cause urinary tract infections, ulcers, throat infections, gum disease and cavities, gonorrhea and pneumonia.
• Kills yeast and fungi that cause candidiasis, ringworm, diaper rash, athlete’s foot, thrush, and other infections.
• Kills or expels tapeworms, giardia, lice and other parasites.
• Boosts energy and endurance, supporting physical and athletic performance.
• Provides a nutritional source to bring quick energy.
• Improves absorption and digestion of other nutrients, including amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
• Improves insulin secretion and blood glucose usage.
• Relieves stress on enzyme systems and pancreas.
• Reduces symptoms linked to pancreatitis.
• Relieves symptoms and reduces risk of diabetes.
• Also reduces problems linked to cystic fibrosis and malabsorption syndrome.
• Improves magnesium and calcium absorption and thus supports the development of strong teeth and bones.
• Helps protect against osteoporosis.
• Relieves symptoms associated with stomach ulcers, Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
• Helps relieve symptoms linked to gallbladder disease.
• Improves digestion and support bowel function.
• Reduces inflammation
• Relieves pain and irritation from hemorrhoids.
• Supports tissue healing and repairing.
• Helps and supports the immune system function.
• Protects the body from colon, breast, and other types of cancer.
• Is heart healthy; enhances the cholesterol ratio reducing the risk of heart disease.
• Helps prevent tooth decay and periodontal disease.
• Protects arteries from injuries that cause atherosclerosis.
• Acts as a protective antioxidant.
• Does not decrease the body’s antioxidant reserves; other oils do.
• Protect the organism from harmful free radicals that can cause degenerative disease and premature aging.
• Improves essential fatty acid usage and protects them from the process of oxidation.
• Helps relieve symptoms linked to chronic fatigue syndrome.
• Reduces epileptic seizures.
See also: http://healthylifestylezone.com/one-man-consumed-coconut-oil-2-times-daily-2-months-happened-next-amazing/
• Relieves symptoms linked to benign prostatic hyperplasia (or prostate enlargement).
• Dissolves kidney stones.
• Helps protect against bladder infections and kidney disease.
• Helps prevent liver disease.
• Supports thyroid function.
• Has lower amount of calories than all other oils.
• Promotes weight loss by increasing metabolic rate.
• Helps prevent obesity and problems with being overweight.
• The body uses it to produce energy and not to accumulate it as body fat like the rest of dietary fats.
• Supports the skin’s natural chemical balance.
• Applied topically protects the skin of infections.
• Reduces symptoms associated with dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema.
• Softens skin and helps get rid of dryness and flaking.
• Prevents sagging skin, wrinkles and age spots.
• Promotes healthy hair and complexion.
• Helps control dandruff.
• Provides protection from harmful effects of sun’s UV radiation.
• Is not harmful when heated to regular cooking temperature like the rest of vegetable oils are.
• There are no side effects from using it.
• Is completely non-toxic to the human body.
Take 1 tablespoon 1-2 times per day with meals. There are many different ways to use coconut oil: in salad dressings, sauces, and every meal that needs a source of essential fatty acids. Taste is very mild and pleasant. The oil melts very quickly in your mouth. It is also great to use it in your salves.