How To Remove Lipomas (Fat Deposits) Naturally
A lipoma is a benign growth of fatty tissue. Lipomas are harmless, painless, and very slow-growing. Their location is between the muscle and the skin, they move under the skin, and feel doughy or spongy. These fatty deposits most often occur on the neck, shoulders, arms, abdomen, thighs and back.
Here you can read about some effective natural treatments that can reduce your lipomas:
Natural oils and herbs treatment
Natural oils such as flaxseed and neem oil make an excellent base for many ointments.
• Neem oil acts as an astringent and it protects your skin. This oil is commonly used in Ayurvedic medicine to cure lipomas.
• Flaxseed oil is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which both help reduce inflammation. Just be sure to purchase flaxseed oil that is certified as free of heavy metals, such as mercury and lead.
Chickweed with neem oil
Mix 1 teaspoon of chickweed with 2-3 tablespoons of neem oil.You can also use flaxseed oil instead of neem oil. Apply the mixture to the lipoma.
• Chickweed is known to help reduce fats.
• You can also mix 1-2 tablespoons of green tea with chickweed to make a paste.
An ointment with turmeric
Mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric and 2-3 tablespoons of flaxseed oil or neem oil. Apply the ointment onto the lipoma. Cover the lipoma with some bandage to protect your clothes from the orange color of turmeric.
• Turmeric is a herb that can help remove the fatty lumps of the skin.
Dried sage with flaxseed oil or neem oil
Mix 1 teaspoon of dried sage with 3 tablespoons of flaxseed oil or neem oil. Smooth the balm onto the lipoma.
• Substitute cooled green tea for flaxseed or neem oil to make a paste.
• Sage is considered to be effective in decreasing the size of the lipoma and to dissolve fatty tissue.