How To Get Rid Of Blackheads Fast With Some Natural Treatments
Blackheads are small dark spots that occur on your skin. They are also called “open comedones”, while whiteheads are called “closed comedones”. Blackheads appear when pores get blocked because they are filled with debris, keratin and an oily substance called sebum.
They appear on the face and mostly on the nose. Although blackheads are not health threatening, they can be really annoying and unattractive. Therefore, if you want to get rid of blackheads it is important to know how to do that safely and quickly.
Here you can read about some natural treatments how to get rid of blackheads on the nose. These treatments are completely safe with no side effects.
Cinnamon and Honey
These two ingredients are powerful combination with strong anti-bacterial properties. This treatment will unclog your pores and will leave your skin smooth, radiant, blackhead free and healthy.
• raw honey
• cinnamon powder
• a few cotton strips
1. Mix the cinnamon and honey.
2. Apply a thin layer on the blackheads on your nose.
3. Put a cotton strip over it.
4. Let it sit for 3-5 minutes.
5. Remove the cotton strip and rinse your face.
6. Apply your moisturizer.
Egg White Mask
Egg whites are excellent for your skin. This treatment will not only remove your blackheads, but will also stop potential future outbreaks.
• 1 egg;
• a small bowl
• a clean towel
• a facial tissue
1. Separate the white from the yolk.
2. Rinse your face and dry it.
3. In a thin layer, apply the egg white on the face.
4. Put facial tissue over it and leave it until the mask dries.
5. Next, apply a second layer of the mask over the tissue.
6. Leave it until this layer also dries.
7. Optionally, you can apply a third layer of the mask.
8. When the mask is completely dry, your skin will feel tight.
9. Remove the mask and apply some moisturizer.
Cleansing Sugar Scrub
A proper exfoliating and moisturizing can do wonders for your skin. Exfoliating removes the dead cells that clog your pores. Also, you’ll get improved circulation and radiant skin. You can use jojoba oil, sweet almond, grape seed or olive oil.
• 1 cup of white or brown sugar
• 3-4 tbsp jojoba oil
• A small airtight glass jar
1. Mix the sugar and jojoba oil until you get a homogeneous mixture.
2. Put the mixture in an airtight glass jar and store it in a cool and dark place.
3. Always apply the mixture on a wet face.
4. With circular motions, massage your skin gently.
5. Leave it on for about 30 minutes.
6. Rinse it off with some water.
7. Apply your moisturizer.
Note: Use this scrub twice a week and not more because it can irritate the skin.