Here Is Why Washing Your Hair With Apple Cider Vinegar Is The Best Thing You Can Do For Your Hair!
Apple cider vinegar has numerous benefits for human health. Besides the great benefits we get by consuming apple cider vinegar it is also great for our hair and scalp. It is very efficient in preventing hair loss and also cleans the hair and gives it shine and volume and shine. Apple cider vinegar helps to reduce scalp itching and eliminates dandruff by killing bacteria or fungi from the hair follicles.
The most active component in apple cider vinegar is alpha – hydroxy. This substance helps to remove the build – up from using styling hair products, gives healthy and smooth hair, making good pH balance, helps in hair growth and maintaining a healthy scalp.
The method is very simple- just wash your hair with apple cider vinegar mixed with some lukewarm water.
Apple cider vinegar usage for different hair types
• For straight, thin or short hair, combine 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of warm water
• If you have curly, thick and long hair mix ½ cup of apple cider vinegar and 4 cups of warm water
• For naturally kinky, thick hair you will need to combine 1 cup of apple cider vinegar with 3 cups of water
• Chemically straightened or treated hair needs a combination of ½ cup of apple cider vinegar with 2 cups of warm water
How Often You Should Do The Treatment?
• Curly, wavy, thick or long hair – one time every 2 weeks
• Fine, straight, thin or short hair – one time per week
• Chemically treated or straighten hair – once a month
• Naturally thick or kinky hair – once every 7 – 8 weeks
Benefits of using apple cider vinegar for hair rinse
• Promotes healthy hair growth and removes dead skin cells
• Neutralizes the pH levels of the hair follicles
• Great for relieving itchy, flaky and dry scalp
• Removes dandruff
• Removes build – up in hair
• Gives hair a nice and healthy shine
• Encourages hair growth – ACV can help unclog hair follicles in case of a bacterial infection that makes crusty flakes on the scalp and that may result in hair loss.