Find Out Which Are The 10 Healthiest Foods On The Earth
These superfoods are confirmed, expert-beloved energy boosters and disease fighters. Incorporate them into your diet and enjoy the benefits of a super-healthy body. Let’s see the list of the healthiest foods on the earth:
• Just one lemon contains more than 100 % of your daily need of vitamin C. That may help strengthen bones and raise “good” HDL cholesterol levels.
• Citrus flavonoids that are found in lemons have anti-inflammatory properties and can help restrain the growth of cancerous cells.
• Broccoli is rich in vitamin C and vitamin K, the two crucial bone-building nutrients.
• Also, broccoli is high in sulforophane, a compound that help prevent cancer.
• Just 7 grams daily of dark chocolate can help reduce blood pressure.
• Cocoa powder is a great source of flavonoids, antioxidants known to increase “good” HDL levels and reduce “bad” LDL cholesterol.
• One red potato has 66 micrograms of folate (or folic acid), which is essential in cell building. About the same amount is found in one cup of broccoli or spinach.
• One sweet potato contains nearly eight times the amount of immune-boosting and cancer-fighting vitamin A that you need daily.
• Salmon is packed with omega-3 fatty acids. These essential fatty acids have been known to help reduce risk of heart disease, depression and cancer.
• An 85 grams serving contains nearly 50 % of your daily intake of niacin, which can protect against memory loss and Alzheimer’s disease.
• Of all nuts, walnuts have the most omega-3 fatty acids. These nuts may help reduce the bad cholesterol.
• Omega-3s are recognized to fight cancer and improve mood. Also, they may protect you against sun damage.
• Avocados are a great source of healthy, satisfying fats, which can lower cholesterol by around 22 %.
• One avocado has 40% of the folate and more than 50% the fiber you need daily. This may reduce the risk of heart disease.
• Garlic is an amazing disease fighter which can suppress the growth of bacteria, and E. coli as well.
• Allicin, an antioxidant found in garlic, has been shown to reduce blood pressure and cholesterol and works anti-inflammatory too.
— Spinach contains zeaxanthin and lutein, two immune-enhancing antioxidants essential for eye health.
— Recent research shows that spinach is one of the most efficient cancer-fighting vegetable.
• Consuming a serving of legumes (lentils, beans and peas) four times a week can reduce by 22% your risk of heart diseases.
• Including these legumes in your daily nutrition will also lower your risk of breast cancer.