Aloe Vera Is a Magical Plant That Can Treat Dermatitis, Eczema, Psoriasis and Other Skin Allergies
If you are starting with gardening and still don’t know what you should plant first, try cultivating an Aloe Vera plant.
It is one of the most powerful plants you will ever grow. What’s more you can use Aloe Vera in the treatment of various ailments from minor cuts and bruises to cancer.
Amazing Health Benefits of Aloe Vera
• Drink Aloe Vera juice to ease fatigue, menstrual cramps and pain
• Use its anti-inflammatory properties to treat acne breakouts
• Aloe Vera gel helps heal sunburns
• Apply Aloe Vera on the skin to treat dermatitis, psoriasis, herpes, eczema, skin allergies, etc.
• It is packed with vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids, which makes it a perfect immunity booster
• Improve the body’s defensive mechanism and treat your swollen gums
• Aloe Vera nourishes skin and strengthens tissues
• Due to its regenerative power Aloe Vera gel prevents and treats stretch marks
• Enzymes found in Aloe Vera boost hair growth
• Add some fresh Aloe Vera gel to your shampoo to boost hair shine. Also, use it as a conditioner – apply it onto your scalp, and leave it for 2 minutes
• Strengthen your nails with Aloe Vera
• Aloe Vera gel is probably the best natural shaving gel – your skin is soft and silky afterwards
• Use Aloe Vera gel for makeup removal
• Aloe Vera gel is a great cooling product
Article source: healthyfoodhouse.com