A Cup of This Drink Every Morning Will Help Stop Fat Accumulation In Your Blood And Gaining Weight
If you are concerned about the fat accumulation in your blood and your cholesterol levels, then this article will help you with that issue. Fast and unhealthy lifestyle leads to fat accumulation in the blood, but in some cases, genetic predispositions play a big role as well.
Normal blood cholesterol levels go between 4.60 and 6.20 mmol/L. A high cholesterol level brings higher risk of developing heart disease and high possibility of suffering a heart attack.
Here you will find a recipe for amazing syrup that will help you lower your cholesterol levels.
You will need:
• 5 lemons
• 5-6 stalks of parsley
• 3 liters of water
• 1 tbsp baking soda
Method of Preparation:
1. Wash the lemons well and then soak them in hot water. Add the baking soda.
2. Let them sit like that for an hour.
3. For that time chop the parsley using the stems as well.
4. Cut the lemons in small pieces not removing the rind.
5. In a medium saucepan, cook the lemons and parsley for about 2-3 hours.
6. Remove the mixture from the heat and strain it.
7. You will get around 1.5l of syrup.
8. Drink this syrup first thing in the morning before breakfast in a small shot glass.
9. You’ll have from this syrup for 15 days.